xfactorfarce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has the public gone mad or has Simon Cowl gone to far.

Go down

Jedward must go yes or no?

Has the public gone mad or has Simon Cowl gone to far. I_vote_lcap100%Has the public gone mad or has Simon Cowl gone to far. I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]
Has the public gone mad or has Simon Cowl gone to far. I_vote_lcap0%Has the public gone mad or has Simon Cowl gone to far. I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

Has the public gone mad or has Simon Cowl gone to far. Empty Has the public gone mad or has Simon Cowl gone to far.

Post  Admin Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:10 pm

Jedward must go Yes or No?

Admin
Admin

https://xfactorfarce.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Has the public gone mad or has Simon Cowl gone to far. Empty Has the public gone mad or has Simon Cowl gone to far.

Post  boots Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:29 pm

Jedward must go.

boots

Back to top Go down

Has the public gone mad or has Simon Cowl gone to far. Empty Re: Has the public gone mad or has Simon Cowl gone to far.

Post  Cliffy Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:42 pm

John and Edward are a fucking disgrace and should bow out gracefully to let the real tallent win.

And all you fucking IMBERSEALS voting for them want your fucking 1 brain cell removed!!! Evil or Very Mad Mad Surprised

Cliffy

Back to top Go down

Has the public gone mad or has Simon Cowl gone to far. Empty Re: Has the public gone mad or has Simon Cowl gone to far.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum